If you would like to donate this or another phone, please contact me. I will publish a photo from your phone and place your name and/or link below, if you want.
|Code|| || |
|Announced|| 1997-03-03|| |
- Nokia transceivers are type approved according to the terminal directive:
GSM 2-watt transceiver and DCS 1800/1900 1-watt transceiver.
- Most other cellular systems supported.
- 128x64 graphical LCD display.
- Any character set can be displayed.
- Supports up to 4 languages simultaneously.
- Rugged 4x4 keyboard with engraved symbols
- Contact card reader meeting ISO 7816 standard.
- SAM (Security Access Module) support.
- Optional credit card support.
- Includes speaker and microphone
- Magnetic or fixed antenna.
- Dimensions: 170x250x103mm
- Weight: less than 2.7 kg
Current (12 VDC)
- Maximum: +14 VDC
- Nominal: +12 VDC
- Minimum: +10.0 VDC
- Standby: 0.2 A
- Active: 1.5 A
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 C
- Humidity: 90%
- Mechanical shock: 10 G
- Vibration: 2 G